||Obedience Group Classes
Every new family member needs help learning the rules of your house. Give your new puppy a good foundation to build on. We will help you teach you puppy basic puppy manners and solve any problems before they become big issues. Training a puppy is a family project; attendance by the whole family is encouraged. Your family will learn how to help your puppy become a well-mannered addition to the family. Most of the Puppy Love training is designed to be used around the house when the puppy is not on a leash
- Potty Training and Crate Training
- Jr. Member of the family training
- Giving your puppy the right signals for training, and positive reinforcement, what do you want from your puppy and what signals your puppy is giving you.
- Learning how to get your puppy's attention with fun, follow the leader games
- Sit and down like a good puppy, how you can get the best results for each individual type of puppy
- Sociable behavior for health and hygiene.
- Good behavior at the vet.
For puppy class graduates, older puppies or adult dogs new to our program. This class reviews the dogs abilities and is open to Jr. Handlers. Topics covered include household manners and traditional obedience exercises.
- Sit and Down using signals or commands, and staying when told
- Come when called and wait
- Keeping attention on you with distractions and fun games
- No pulling on the leash, making it fun and rewarding for you and your dog
- Sociable behavior and handling for grooming and the vet
- Accepting a friendly stranger
- Problem solving for a variety of issues
- Can your dog do tricks? Lets see and learn!!
||Advanced Obedience Training
This will be a fun class that will prepare you and your dog for basic agility and/or training for Flyball. We will cover a variety of exercises.
- Warming your dog up
- Front and rear crosses
- Grid work
- Jump chute work
- Concepts for drive
- Obedience for agility
- Turning right and left
- Introduction to the Flyball box.
- Manners and off-lead control are required for this class.
Call for current class schedule